What is an open marriage?

What is an open marriage?

Both parties agree that they will have a sexual relationship with others. Both parties are legally married and they will describe marriage as their main relationship. In short, public marriage is considered non-monogamous, and both parties agree in this clause that they will have an extramarital sexual relationship without any interference. But only 92% of public marriages ended in divorce, and the other 8% of couples lived happily with others. Is it a good idea to open marriage? If there is love, trust and good communication between the two parties, then an open marriage can proceed smoothly. In society, people regard open marriage as a taboo and consider it a negative social experience. The following are some assumptions considered in public marriages in society: 1. Couples do not take their marriage seriously...